Yes - I know that I have not written in a million moons so here is a brief synopisis of what has been going on in our lives:
Well - since we have moved I have wrecked my car and did about 4,000 dollars worth of damage to it by running into a concrete pole in the parking garage at our apartment. No, it wasn't my fault - I was trying to dodge a guy who was about to run me over and ended up hitting the pole instead of him. So my car has been in the shop since September 5. It has not been fun living with one vehicle. I should have my car back tomorrow. I may kiss it...even after it cost me 500 bucks.
Also - Micky and I went out one night to watch the Cowboy's game and his Jeep got towed. We spent 150 dollars and an hour in the ghetto getting his Jeep from the not so friendly lady behind the bullet proof glass at the tow truck company. Can't these people get a job that they enjoy or just be nice to people while they rip them off? Is that to much to ask? That was an expensive happy hour.
We have been out of town for weddings or wedding associated parties for our friends for what seems like every weekends since we moved. Hopefully by the end of the year we will have a break in weddings and be able to relax.
My parents will be visiting in October and we are going to the Neil Diamond concert - YAY! Don't make fun. Micky's birthday is October 13 and we will be getting an xbox 360. :) I am looking forward to the presidential and vice-presidential debates as well. Although I think I have pretty much made my mind up who I am voting for I am still anxious to watch. If you have not been paying attention this year you still have time to get your booty in gear and educate yourself on the candidates and vote for goodness sake!! It is your God-given right as an American citizen and people should take it more seriously...especially given the current state of our country. With that said I better get back to work!
Stay tuned for another blog in the next year or two. Peace.
September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Holy Crap! I think I MIGHT be in cardiac arrest! Call for help!!!
You found your keyboard, I really am so proud of you dear.
Sounds like you have been busy, huh? Have a baby and then carry another, and let me know how busy you get then. I can barley breathe at this point, and changing a diaper is like fighting a world war with H. At least I don't leave my home for my job, I can wear pjs all day and not a stitch of make-up! I need a break though, woo!
I hope Micky has a wonderful birthday and that you get to see Neil up close :)
Thanks for writing!
Post a Comment